Inner Michael has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.innermichael.com

Maybe you'd rather be here...

Maybe you'd rather be here...
At the New INNER MICHAEL



Hanging Out with Michael Jackson

Michael wasn't just "The Man in The Mirror;" Michael was the mirror. You won't see the light in Michael, if you don't recognize it in yourself. You won't decode the message unless you know what you are looking for or understand what you're looking at. You have to resonate. You won't get Michael's invitation unless you understand that "we are the world" and "you're the chosen one." You have to be in touch with your Inner Michael.



MAY YOU MEET YOUR INNER MICHAEL HERE!



for... Michael Messages

 

More about the Spiritual nature of his work.

Thursday

Not So Strange, Obe Wan

It happened again today. Someone sent yet another email letter about their experience in the theater and someone I ran into while Christmas shopping told me that she read my guest column and then the piece about "This Is It" and wanted me to know something:

"This is going to sound strange..."
"Probably not."
"There is something about the movie, about seeing Michael Jackson, about..."
"Yes."
"What do you mean, yes? Do you know what I am talking about?"
"Well, yes; I hear that a lot."
(And the story begins...)
"I was drawn to the movie "This Is It." It was almost magnetic, I had to go back again..."
"Uh huh."
"And then I started playing all his music again..."
"Uh huh."
"And then I read his book..."
"Sure."
"And then I went to you tube and started watching the videos..."
"Of course you did."
"And I was up all night."
"And how did you feel the next day?"
"Well, I kind of felt two things. I really missed him. And I'm not really a fan. I mean I didn't know his work and his life except for, well, you know..."
"Uh huh. And now?"
"Well it's really strange, but I miss him. And I feel kind of lost. Or like something is lost."
"Something you can't put your finger on, right?"
"Yeah. I'm not sure I can explain it."
"That's Ok, you don't have to. I get it."
"So what is going on?"

(Here is where I smile and just ask questions:)
"When you were in the movie, or afterward or maybe later, what did you notice? How did you feel? How did you get home, do you remember? What were your emotions doing? Did you feel lightheaded? Did you dream that night? Of what? Did something later in the day or night startle you? Did you have "goose bumps" or did the hair stand at attention somewhere on your body? Did you "shake something off" after the movie? Feel disturbed? Did you cry? Did something feel unfinished?"

"How did you know?"
"Well, I've seen this before. Stay tuned."
"For what?"
"I'm not sure. But something."
"I even ordered the DVD."
"Of course you did." (smile)
"Why do you have that maddening smile on your face?"
"Oh no reason. I LOVE it! You are one!"
"One what?"
"Not a what, a who."
"Who?"
"Yeah, who's on first." (now it's a grin)
"First? First what?"
"Well, look, I'd say you should watch what shows up in your life; I think you're going to have some work to do."
"Funny you should mention that; I've had this feeling that I'm supposed to be doing something but I have no idea what."
"Hmmmm, really?"
"Yeah it's really weird."
"Not so weird, Obe Wan."
"What? What did you call me?"
"Oh nothing. I just think it's all very interesting."
"Yeah well you got any idea what's going on?"
"Uh huh. Go to: onewordsmith.com , scroll down until you see the earth and the title "Did You Get the Invitation?"
"And?"
"Read."
"And then?"
"You might want to rent the movie."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Except for a few minor details, this describes my experience, since Michael's death, exactly. I know a lot of people who feel the same.